Image credits to Gadgetophilia.
Right now I am thinking whether want to buy Nokia N97 or iPhone 3GS. I have tested both of them and have read the comparison over the Internet. Of course both have their own advantages and disadvantages. Below are my opinions between these two touch screen smartphones:
- Has widgets at the home screen so we can put our favourite applications there.
- Has the video call feature which I will use it most of the time.
- The camera has 5MP resolution which I think it is far greater than iPhone 3GS camera.
- Also has dual-LEDs camera flash to snap pictures in low-light.
- The camera using Carl Zeiss optics which will bring more picture quality.
- Internal memory is 32GB but I can add up to 16GB external memory. So total capacity is 48GB.
- It using QWERTY keyboard which is great for typing messages or surfing the Internet.
- Although Nokia N97 has touchscreen but it is not smooth like iPhone 3GS. I have to press the screen to select an item. Unlike the iPhone 3GS, you only need to tap the screen.
- The web browser supports flash and I can watch Youtube videos if I want.
- Not many applications made available for Nokia.