ScummVMIs an emulator of old quests from LucasArts, Activision, Adventuresoft/Horrorsoft, Coktel Vision, Sierra AGI.
If you have another platform, you can look for an emulator here:
How to install and start a game on ScummVM emulator:
- Download and install an emulator.
- Download a game for the emulator. Usually it consists of a set of files in one folder.
- Send the folder with the game on phone memory card. For example: E:\scummvm\*folder with game*.
- In the opened menu press Add game button. Choose the way to the folder with the game. Press Choose button.
- If everything is done correctly, the emulator will show a dialog box with addition of a new game with settings. In the section Audio put Speech and Text (if you want both a postscoring and subtitles) and the speed of scrolling of subtitls. If you don’t want to adjust anything, press OK.
- In the list of games of the emulator there will be your game (the last added games are shown in the bottom).
- Choose the game in the list and press Start button. The game will be started.