The mobile team is excited to announce that one of our partner developers, Nokia, has built a new LinkedIn application using the LinkedIn Platform . This is a great example of how developers can leverage the LinkedIn ecosystem, and a great opportunity for us to bring LinkedIn to our users across various mobile phones globally.
This new LinkedIn app brings a deep LinkedIn experience to the Nokia N8, Nokia E7, and Nokia C7 series of smartphones.
We Work Where You Work
LinkedIn for Nokia includes a full, rich feature set designed to bring the most useful features of LinkedIn to your Nokia smartphone. The application features six modules, each with a user experience designed from the ground up for Nokia devices:
- Updates. View and share crucial business intelligence and updates with your network. Perfect for those spare moments between meetings.
- Search. Search across 100 million global professionals, and get the answer back in seconds. Nokia has implemented a unified search across both your direct connections and the entire LinkedIn network.
- Connections. LinkedIn is your address book in the cloud. Get quick access to any of your connections to get their up-to-date profile information, and the ability to send them a message immediately.
- Invitations. Why wait to get back to your desk? Accept outstanding invitations immediately and invite people to connect wherever you are.
- Inbox. Stay up-to-date with your LinkedIn messages and communicate with professionals within your network.
- Reconnect. You can’t leverage your network if you don’t build it. This module brings suggestions for new connections to you anytime. Now you can build your network from anywhere, in seconds.